Formula TECH Suspension
THE PERFECT CHOICE FOR PITBIKE AND MINICROSS
Engineered for PitBike and Minicross applications.
Stiff 39mm stanchion tubes combined with lightweight aluminum alloy race inspired internals give the Ø39 a precise feel.
Since its early inception into the racing world the 39 has earned European titles both in Supermoto and PitBike competition, and has become a leader in the Minicross pits.
• Anodized aluminium alloy outer tubes
• Hard chrome-plated steel stanchion tubes
• Forged and anodized aluminum clamps, available with radial and axial coupling
• Fork protection included
• Completely tunable fork
• Compression and rebound adjustments
• High quality oil for consistent performance and longevity
• Low friction sliding bushings
• Specially designed seals for extreme conditions
- Ø 39 mm diameter Hard chromed steel
- Rebound, compression
- 865 mm - 770 mm - 720 mm
- 270 mm - 230 mm - 180 mm
- 6.3 kg
Type of use
- Minicross / Pit Bike
- Cross, Motard, Minicross
Axle clamp type
- Radial, Axial, Axial Nissin
- Stanchion tubes with surface titanium coating color
- Clamp fitting 46mm top & 52mm bottom.
- Axle Fitting 15mm & 19mm
- Brake Mount - to suit formula 84mm mount.
- 1x Set of suspension forks
- 1x Set of fork guards & fitting kit